Effective date: 2022-04-2501. Introduction
The jennysamazingcakes.com website operated by Jenny's Amazing Cakes.
Data about a living individual who can be identified from those data and/or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession.
Data collected automatically either generated by the use of Service or from Service infrastructure itself for example, the duration of a page visit.
Data Processors or Service Providers
Any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
Any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
The individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
03. Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
04. Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you “Personal Data”. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- 1. Email Address
- 2. First Name and Last Name
- 3. Phone Number
- 4. Address, Country
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access Service by or through any device “Usage Data”. This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data. When you access Service with a device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of device you use, your device unique ID, the IP address of your device, your device operating system, the type of Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
05. Use of Data
Jenny's Amazing Cakes uses the collected data for various purposes:
- 1. To provide and maintain our Service
- 2. To notify you about changes to our Service
- 3. To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- 4. To provide customer support
- 5. To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
- 6. To monitor the usage of our Service
- 7. To detect, prevent and address technical issues
- 8. To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide it
- 9. To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- 10. To provide you with notices about your account and/or subscription, including expiration and renewal notices, email-instructions, etc
- 11. To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
- 12. For any other purpose with your consent
06. Retention of Data
07. Disclosure of Data
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities.
Other cases. We may disclose your information also
- 1. To our subsidiaries and affiliates
- 2. To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business
- 3. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it
- 4. For the purpose of including your company’s logo on our website
- 5. For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information
- 6. With your consent in any other cases
- 7. If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of the Company, our customers, or others
08. Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
09. Service Providers
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service “Service Providers”, provide Service on our behalf, perform Service-related services or assist us in analysing how our Service is used. These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
011. Links to Other Sites
012. Children's Privacy
Our Services are not intended for use by children under the age of 18 “Child” or “Children”. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from Children under 18. If you become aware that a Child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from Children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.